Monday, September 10, 2012

Spider-man and RoboCop


A pretty cool photo I created in Photoshop of Spider-man and RoboCop patrolling the streets of whatever city they happen to be in. I didn't make any sweeping changes to the photo but I did make some minor adjustments.

The first thing that I did was change the brightness and the contrast to make it a bit more lively than it originality was. After that I started adding things like the movie playing is now "Finding Nemo" rather than another movie that wasn't as fishy. I then decided that the lamppost needed a hero to guard it so I put Spider-man on top of it. I personally feel that was the best job I did on the photo. If you look really hard next to the large building you will see a man falling down. Unfortunately for him Spider-man is looking the other   way and RoboCop has no way to save him. Speaking of RoboCop he was the final addition to the photo and I feel like he came out fine. The way he is standing does like strange though.

Overall Photoshop is useful and was enjoyable to work with other than trying to cut out the people from their original photos. I think there is far more yet to learn about Photoshop but I think it is a good software.

By the way here is the original photo to compare:




No comments:

Post a Comment