Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Phone 5

What's the big deal about the I Phone 5? A good question with a diverse range of answers. People in my opinion do no need to buy a slightly improved product at full price every year. The usefulness of this product also needs to be called to question. One could buy almost any other type of phone for cheaper so what does this I Phone bring to the table? Very little at best but when looked at from the viewpoint as a mobile phone, which it is, it is actually a bad choice. It's bigger than most mobile phones which is excusable but the main drawback is there are no actually buttons to call people with. On a normal phone you pick it up and dial numbers and there you go calling someone. On the I Phone 5 you need to press a button to get the numbers which slows one down considerably. The idea of paying somebody a 1000 dollars to skip in a line to receive this product is ludicrous.

1 comment: